Another PSP title
// December 28th, 2005 // Geeky Stuff
I decided to get myself Pro Evolution Soccer 5 for my PSP. I’ve already got it for my PS2 but you can connect the two versions together and update each others data. It looks really crisp and clear on a PSP screen. There are a couple of snags though. For a start, there’s no master league, and no cup tournaments either! All there is are league tournaments and match play games as well. It also takes an age to load a match, and unfortunately there’s no commentary. Guess the latter one is expected because the UMD format is so small. There’s the added bonus of wireless head-to-head matches though. I just need to find someone else who has the game too…
Andy Irvine is a web developer residing in the heart of High Peak, Derbyshire. He has over a decade of experience with various web technologies, specialising in OOPHP5, HTML5 and CSS3. He has created dozens of websites, and has worked with many Content Management Systems. In his spare time, he researches web technologies but he also enjoys playing guitar, photography, and cooking.
- zxon on Jenni’s birthday night out
- Tiffany on Jenni’s birthday night out
- Bang Bang Bang on The Samsung Galaxy SII and my Ice Cream Sandwich Nightmare
- Samsung Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich update: When is it … | android ice cream sandwich on The Apple iPod and why I think people go mad about them
- zxon on Welcome to an all-new blog!